Holidays like Thanksgiving are a wonderful time to have meaningful conversation with your friends and family about what matters most.
- Do you ever think about what our lives will look like 20 years from now? Where you want to live? What will you value most then?
- My best friend is Sarah – I want her to be there for me during the good and bad times. What about you? Who comes to mind for you?
- Oh, I love the memory of Grandpa – how would you like to be remembered?
- Congrats grandma and grandpa on 50 years of marriage. What was the song played at your wedding? What did you love about each other when you were married and has that changed now?
- Look at how organized Suzy and Steve to throw this wonderful party and dinner spread – I bet you are so organized you have all your “stuff” in order right?